Study Loan requirements
Scholarship & Study Loan requirements
- Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia invites application from Malaysia Citizens for Educational Loans to pursue full-time courses at local universities. For IPTA & IPTS recipient is restricted to the course attended has been accredited by MQA.
Field of Study
- Geomatic & Land Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Surveying
- Property Management / Estate Management
- Candidates must have obtained an offer for admission for full time studies to any of the universities in any of the field specified above.
- Candidates must not have received any scholarship or financial assistance from the Government or any other organization.
- Candidates must have obtained at least CGPA of 3.20 to be short listed to call for an interview.
- Degree course candidates who obtained in their studies with 1st Class CGPA and above, the student having to first apply for the conversion of the loan to scholarship for consideration and approval by General Council.
- Diploma course candidates are not eligible to apply for the conversation of their loan to scholarship.
Candidates shall obtain the consent of two acceptable guarantors who must provide personal guarantee for repayment of the loan.
Repayment of Loan
Loan amount must be repaid with a period of not less than 36 months after the recipient has graduated.
How to apply
NOTE TO APPLICANT
Please refer to the Check-List and submit application to:
THE CHAIRMAN (RISM Scholarship & Education Fund)
Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia
3rd Floor, Bangunan Juruukur, 64—66, Jalan 52/4,46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03-79548358/79551773/79569725 Fax: 03-79550253