FIABCI Malaysia – PPK Malaysia Strata Property Management Seminar 2019
Greetings from FIABCI Malaysia!
We are pleased to inform you that FIABCI Malaysia & PPK Malaysia will once again be collaborating to organise the Strata Property Management Seminar 2019 entitled “Strata Management – Good Governance and Good Practices in a Developed Economy” on 11 July 2019 (Thursday) at Avante Hotel, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
With the current theme of “Good Governance and Good Practices in a Developed Economy”, we aim to focus on enhancing professionalism in the property industry particularly in strata building management.
We look forward to continuously improve and maintain the momentum in strata management for long-term sustainability and to enhance the desired lifestyle of the strata community.
The seminar brings together prominent industry players, property practitioners and representatives from relevant associations/bodies from both the public and private sectors who will share insightful experience with participants.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Overview and Rules of Property Management
- Strata Title Act– Issues and Challenges
- The Mechanics of the Strata Role- The Major Weaknesses in Strata Property Management
- Overview of Strata Property Management in a Developed Economy
- Strata Property Management in REIT – Challenges and Solutions
- An Update on Strata Issues Facing Developers, JMB/MC
- Operational Issues on Strata Property Management and Tribunal Show Case
(The organizer reserves the right to change speakers and / or modify the programme without prior notice)
Seats are preciously LIMITED! Interested participants are requested to register soonest possible as seats will be available on a first-come-first-served basis.
For further inquiries, please see attachment or email to [email protected] or 03-6203 5090/91.
FIABCI MALAYSIAN CHAPTER
Strata Property Management Seminar 2019 Administration